BOMB

Options
Soooo am I the only one who totally bombed their diet over Labor Day weekend? I haven't logged or exercised since Friday... Sad I know. I definitely over indulged in all the great food at cookouts with family and friends. Time to get back on track!!!! Started my morning with a 3 mile walk followed by weight training

Replies

• paulhoward2868
    paulhoward2868 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's great glad to hear your back on track we all have our hiccups I'm down from 330 to 307 so far I'm so happy with my progress would you like to be friends
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I wasn't good.. up 5 pounds yesterday.. back down a pound and a half today.
  • paulhoward2868
    paulhoward2868 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's great dropping pound and a half way to go
  • WildePillar
    WildePillar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You're definitely not alone! This weekend was rough for me as well. I was good yesterday but I didn't even bother to log on Saturday!
  • RylanNicole438
    RylanNicole438 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one! Felt good to just eat whatever I wanted but realizing I can't reach my goals that way, I was up 2lbs this morning, a better reason to bust my a** this week!
  • ashleesaid
    ashleesaid Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I bombed this weekend too. I walked a lot but ate more than what I know is proper portioning and I'm up 2 lbs because of it. But it's a new week! Soldier on!
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Didn't eat enough. I was trapped on a boat most of the weekend so the food was pretty limited. Almost had to start eating minnows.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Luckily for me it was only Saturday. Went to a local brewery. I got it under control and was even (no change) this morning. Life happens and you have to live it. Enjoy the moment then get back to the good habits ASAP. :)
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Oh God, my eating was terrible on Saturday and Sunday. My friend makes these awesome cheesecake bars and I had waaay too many of them (and cookies, and M & M's, and barbecue, and did I mention the wine and Jello-o shots). I did manage to keep my workout routine intact, but I think I'll avoid the scale for a day or two.
  • mommabear3502
    mommabear3502 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I logged, but my choices were pretty poor this weekend. I needed someone to smack the food out of my hand. Unfortunately my husband makes things worse bc he loves ice cream and hates eating it by himself.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Soooo am I the only one who totally bombed their diet over Labor Day weekend? I haven't logged or exercised since Friday... Sad I know. I definitely over indulged in all the great food at cookouts with family and friends. Time to get back on track!!!! Started my morning with a 3 mile walk followed by weight training

For me, I actually just got semi on track this weekend (with the exception of yesterday), but I've had a 3 week blow up in my diary prior to this weekend.

Oh well. It happens. It's not the first time either. For me it usually results in wild fluctuations for the weeks in question, but I'm happy to say that even through all the craziness, I hit a new low weight yesterday morning.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    When I started my journey 15 months ago, I had to come to terms with the fact that I cannot eat whatever I want in quantity and type of food. I simply cannot do that and reach my goal and expect to maintain it. I have to put limits on myself and pretty much stick to them. Going completely off plan is not an
    Option for me. Yes I allow treats in moderation but I cannot and do not go crazy. I always ask myself, which do I want more, the food or the number on the scale? The latter always wins. This approach might not be everyone's cup o' tea, but it has worked for me.

SW 301
    CW 196
    GW 150