Any other pregnant mama's?

Options
We are so excited to be having a baby but I'm starting this pregnancy heavier than I'd like. While my goal isn't to lose weight, I do want to be as healthy as I can be and not gain anymore weight. I'm already experiences exhaustion (have been since before I found out I was preggo) so it's going to be a struggle to stay active. I have a fit bit and am aiming for 10,000 steps a day (and would love more people to do daily showdowns with!) and I have a workout program that I'm going to keep up with as long as I can. I'm only 4 weeks along so I have the whole journey ahead of me. I do have 4 other kiddos, so it's also not my first rodeo. :) Add me as a friend and say hi! The more I stay connected on here, the more I stay on track!

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I have a fit bit and am aiming for 10,000 steps a day (and would love more people to do daily showdowns with!)

You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

Fitbit challenges are great motivation—and fun!
  • amberjean503
    amberjean503 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm about 5 weeks along with my first. Also overweight.. Originally I wanted to joint mfp to loose weight before a baby but it didn't workout that way!
  • fayejacqueline
    fayejacqueline Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Pregnant here too :-) 29 weeks with my 3rd and trying not to gain too much esp in 3rd trimester. Craving endless sugar and fat every day so not finding it easy...
  • patf1979
    patf1979 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 weeks pregnant with bub #4 and it seems to be getting harder to stay motivated. I'm trying to stay consistent with logging. Add me for support/motivation.
  • amativo
    amativo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also in first trimester of pregnancy with number 2. I'm starting out about 5 lbs lighter than I was with our first (gained 40 lbs with the first...yikes!!!) but don't want to gain a crazy amount this time. I'm probably 10 lbs overweight this time. Hoping to get some support and encouragement as well!!
  • ArkMom35
    ArkMom35 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm 15 weeks with #5. I've sadly gained back way more than I'd hoped already due to being exhausted and eating junk. I'm trying to get back on track and eat better and exercise again. I'd love some fellow pregnant friends for support!