30 day shred

Options
Well, just got the 3 lb handweights yesterday along with the cables for the dvd player and it works. i am going to try it tomorrow. I can't wait to start it. I am debating whether or not I should start the Jillian Michaels for beginners one first and then move to the 30 day shred or just go right into the 30 day shred. What do you guys think?

Replies

• MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    BUMP IM WAITING ON THE 30 DAY SHRED IN MAIL SHOULD BE HERE NEXT WEEK! I WAS WONDERING SAME THING
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hoping mines will be delivered by Monday!!!
  • Deva1026
    Deva1026 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I started with 30 day shred and to be honest... I thought I was going to die after the first time. However, I stuck to it despite the pain and have been doing it for over 30 days now, 6 times per week. I rotate with Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones, so that I don't get bored. I love 30 day shred because regarldess which level you are doing ( there are 3), it gives you a lot of room for improvement. She uses some very basic moves and excercises, but it's HOW she combines them. I hope this helps.
  • Shluke206
    Shluke206 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Depends on if you've been exercising at all up until this point. If you're really out of shape, then I might try the JM beginner thing first. If you feel like you're at least somewhat fit, then I'd just start with the Shred. It definitely kicks your butt!! I have to say it's pretty amazing....I haven't even been doing it a month yet and I haven't been doing it every day even and I feel SO much stronger. I can actually do a male pushup now and have NEVER been able to do that. Good luck!