New from Poland :))

Options
Hi!
I'm from Poland, English is not my first laguage, so please, feel free to corect all my mistakes.

Here's my story

I lost 10 kg ( about 22 lb) since February. I was just on Dukan Diet ( very popular in my country now), but for about last 5-6 weeks I haven't lost any kilograms, so I was looking for some exercises. My friend told me about Jilian Michaels 30DS, so I googled it for some stories and results, and that's how I got on this site :bigsmile:
I get so motivated every time I read succes stories and see the pics :love:

Oh, and I'm 170 cm ( 5,6 ft) and my starting weight was 93 kg ( 205 lb), current weight is 83 kg ( 183 lb).
My dress size is now 42/44 that is 14/16 UK, I'm down about 2 sizes ( not quite there yet).
I'm 31 year old woman, mother of 19 months old son :smile:

I'm so lost with all that lb and ft, lol :tongue:

I'm getting familiar with this calorie counter, besides on Dukan Diet you don't have to count calories, so for now I will logg only my exercises.

I'm on Day 6 of 30DS and today I did Turbo Fire HIIT, so I'm all wet, but happy :))

Hope to meet some friends, who will help me to got to my goal, that is " Not to be "plus size" till the end of the year" :flowerforyou:

Replies

• squimother1
    squimother1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Marcelina - welcome :) My father in law lost alot of weight using Dukan but not me...so here i am,counting calories and exercising and slowly winning!
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!
    I wish you much success in your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend!

7035780.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    Hi there i found this site by mistake and im so glad i did i have lost over 40lbs in the last two years and 2lbs in the last two weeks that ive been on here ,add me as a friend if you like and good luck on your weight loss journey
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you like it here.
  • Mmmarcie
    Mmmarcie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank You all for a warm welcome :flowerforyou:

It's middle of the night here and my son just drank his "night milk" :wink: so I'll better go to sleep, because he won't let me sleep longer then till 8 a.m., so I have less than 7 hours :ohwell:

I'll be here tomorrow ( when all of You will be sleeping :laugh: )

Good Night :))
  • rundgrenfan
    rundgrenfan Posts: 211
    Options
    Dzien dobre!
    (my husband's parents are Polish, so I know a tiny bit)
    You will love this site, it is so easy to use. Good luck!
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    Milo mi!! Jak sie masz!
    Welcome, you have done so well already. See you around x
  • Deva1026
    Deva1026 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Witamy! :)
    You are doing a great job! Adding 30 DS to your daily routine will give you an amazing results. I got abs after 1 month! :happy:
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Welcome Marcelina! Congrats on the weight loss so far and I know you will get to where you want to be. This website is wonderful. I have a 6 month old baby myself and am up at least twice a night with her. I am really hoping we can get her to sleep the night before she's a year.:smile:
  • Mmmarcie
    Mmmarcie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome Marcelina! Congrats on the weight loss so far and I know you will get to where you want to be. This website is wonderful. I have a 6 month old baby myself and am up at least twice a night with her. I am really hoping we can get her to sleep the night before she's a year.:smile:

My son slept all night for the first time when he was about 2,5 months old. Now he wakes up during the night, when his teeth's coming out. So, generally I don't complein ;)) ( I'm a Tracy Hogg fan, her books really helped me)

Thank You all for posting. It's such a nice place here, with very nice people :happy:
  • riverhollow
    riverhollow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Marcelina80!

Hope you're still on your way to that goal!

I'll be in Krakow for a month in October - was wondering if you could recommend a gym I cvould go to while I'm there!

Keep on the good work!
  • NewChristine1483
    NewChristine1483 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am of Polish descent (2nd generation) - and I look forward to visiting one day in the future! I'll send you a "friend request" now!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • rondua82
    Options
    Hej. Miło widzieć tu Polaków. Jestem nowa na MFP i tak sobie myślę, że fajnie by było trzymać się razem z Rodakami. Jeśli chcesz, możeszmnie dodać jako "frenda" ;)
  • ajalcazar
    ajalcazar Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome Marcelina. Best of luck to you. Feel free to add me as a friend if you need some motivation.
  • daisytripp
    daisytripp Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Welcome! What's the Dukan diet? Just curious. .