New Here

Options
Coming up on 3 weeks since I started using MFP/FitBit. Loving it so far - but would love to connect with others for motivation and inspiration! Let's connect :)

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

Fitbit challenges are great motivation—and fun!
  • CaseyRy2015
    CaseyRy2015 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I have been using this app for a long time and have found it very helpful to keep me on track! Good luck in your progress.
  • CaseyRy2015
    Options
    Thank you! I'm loving it so far - very eye opening. Was eating a lot more calories than I realized for sure
  • cazting53
    cazting53 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been using app about 2 weeks do am new too, happy to link up for support
  • donna70s
    donna70s Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Happy for you to add me if you want.
    It is an eye opener. I obviously snacked way more than I thought
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I find it much easier to log food shortly after it is consumed and not waiting to the end of the day. I also have a fitbit and helps to motivate me to keep moving. The challenges make it more interesting as well. Feel free to add me here and on fitbit site. URL is //www.fitbit.com/user/22HSF2

PS. Fitbit works better when you charge the battery. Just notices mine was dead :blush:
  • AestheticChiripa
    Options
    B) Sup
  • CaseyRy2015
    Options

Hey everyone - thanks for saying "hi" - is there a way to respond directly to a comment (threaded comments) or tag who you are replying to?
  • donna70s
    Options
    If you press where it says quote, it will include what the other person said
  • donna70s
    Options
    Hey everyone - thanks for saying "hi" - is there a way to respond directly to a comment (threaded comments) or tag who you are replying to?

Like this
  • CaseyRy2015
    Options
    Ok, thanks! :)
  • donna70s
    Options
    You're welcome x
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to tag who you are replying to?

Type the @ symbol followed by the username: @CaseyRy2015 (FYI, you aren't notified if anyone mentions you in the groups, just on the main boards.)
  • CaseyRy2015
    Options
    Thanks @editorgrrl - was wondering if @ worked here.