Fell off the wagon, hopping back on!

Options
I have recently been forced into the realization that I have fallen off the wagon and rolled a way. I need to get back into this. I have the right mind-set again finally but I would love some more people to travel the journey with!

If you are a talkative person, and you post a lot please add me!!!

Replies

• knowles1989
    knowles1989 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey Trisha, snap! I also fell off the wagon and it's taken me a long time to get back on, I'm only on day 2 of my diet but I'm ready for it again
  • paigilu
    paigilu Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I had been doing awesome for several weeks and then let one holiday weekend make me go right off track. I have a current goal of losing about 68lbs which at this rate I feel will never happen. My mini goal is to be under 200 by Christmas if not sooner that is only 19lbs.

For something to shoot for I am doing a Rugged Maniac race 2 weeks from Saturday. I don't feel like I am at all ready but I'll give it my best shot. Then next year I want to do another one to see if I can improve on my time and ability to complete the obstacles.

I have found my love for going to fitcamp at a small gym. The trainer is into strong man competition and really knows how to give his clients the extra push they need when they need it. I have been going 2 night a week but just recently switched to 3 starting Next Monday.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    We have all fell off the wagon at one point or another in our lives, don't beat yourself up and don't dwell. Simply address the reasons for 'falling off' and find out how this time will be different. You can totally do this! :)
  • Matt200goal
    Matt200goal Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Pulling myself back on the wagon after a bad weekend of eating.
  • donna70s
    donna70s Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I usually hop on the wagon Monday and fall off by Friday lol
    Different mind set this time
  • Queen_Vanellope
    Queen_Vanellope Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that. Finding it much easier to make progress with friends for encouragement.
  • lynnettedrew
    lynnettedrew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. I just posted that I fell off. I am all on Pinterest getting all the mealprep info, crockpot ideas, and anything that will help me in this journey. I love that Chobani yogurt has some good yogurts with nuts, chocolate, and fruit. I bought me a whole watermelon this morning. I bought a couple meals for breakfast and lunch, but the goal is to stick to cooked at home meals.
  • Gavin_Campbell
    Gavin_Campbell Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Happens to the best of us. Nothing to worry about.
  • toobz4this
    toobz4this Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hahaha, was talking with some guys and they were talking about their annual doctor exam and how they vary back and forth 5 pounds. I started laughing and replied "That's nothing' I vary every year by 40 pounds"!! The ride on that wagon is so bumpy I keep getting knocked off.
  • livelaughlovemyfam
    Options
    Same here! It's only my second day back on my diet, It is hard starting all over again especially since i got so far the last try, just hoping for a different outcome this time. Going to be so worth it by the the time we reach our goals. WE CAN DO THIS!!
  • Marina2085
    Marina2085 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yup I am at this again never succeed much the first time. Going to really push myself this time and hopefully connect with new friends who will keep me in line!!!!
  • Carpe_diem1983
    Carpe_diem1983 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This is exactly where I'm at.
    Pressing the Reset button and starting Project Detox Summer.
    One of the best I've ever had but it's certainly been a roller coaster fitness/nutrition wise!
    When I'm dedicated I'm on - looking for friends with same mind set to motivate and support each other, with some humor along the way! Add me ;)
  • tracoleman99
    tracoleman99 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've fallen off the wagon many times. The key is to not look at it like falling off the wagon is the end of the road. It's just time to get back with the program. Fitness, exercise and nutrition are a way of life. If you fall, you get back to it. So...I'm all about counting calories and watching macros (carbs, protein, fat). That's the key.
  • hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon when my parents came to visit for 3 months and my ex tried to come back into my life. SOLUTION: told my parents to go home (politely), told my ex to get lost (ummm... not so politely) and hopped back on the wagon a few days ago. We will all have challenges along the way, just keep working towards your goal
  • eileenheckel
    eileenheckel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel you! You can do it!
  • mommyto14
    mommyto14 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I fell off the wagon and can't even see the wagon anymore,but.....but I am up again and running after it. <3
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    Options
    Same here. Fell off and pulled myself back onto the wagon yesterday when I realized it costs to much to buy clothes when I can eat better and fit back into my old ones.
  • swimdeb1
    swimdeb1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Fell off for about the millionth time ( it seems like) I see others doing it and am encouraged. Maybe I need to do the one day at a time thing.