Droop Doggy Dog

ESVABelle
ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
edited 4:15AM in Success Stories
So I've been weight loss journeying for about 6-7 weeks on MFP. The scale has frustrated me, but metrics have kept me going. At work, I earned the nickname "Droop Doggy Dogg" because my khakis are forever falling down. P.S. They are sizes 13-15, depending on the pair. So today at WalMart, I decided to grab a new pair that might actually fit. I was looking for 12 Short...but apparently, all the ladies at this particular WalMart wear a 12 Short. So I bought a 10 Short and told myself someday I'll fit into them.

Ladies and gentleman, that day is today. I tried them on tonight. And they fit. Quite well. And I have a bit of breathing room so it's not a muffin-top catastrophe. I'm in a size 10. A size 10! I haven't been there since freshman/sophomore year of high school? Whatttt??!?!!?!?!?!

I'm crazy excited. I called my mom and sent her a picture and have done a ridiculous amount of happy-dancing around my house.

YAY SIZE 10!!!

Replies

• BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    That is absolutely fantastic!
    Congratulations!
    You would have probably not known had the size 12 disappeared! Look at that!
    That's so inspiring! I bet it feels great! I can't wait until I can fit into size 10s!
    I need to get rid of my thunder thighs first!
  • patty6473
    patty6473 Posts: 24
    Congratulations! I started at a 14...I couldn't even fit into juniors 13!! Now I am rocking a size 8!
  • Fantastic job!!!
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    good job..and now I can't stop singing droop dooooggy dooooooog.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!