Afternoon Fix

Options
I'm hitting the afternoon sugar craving zone....I have yogurt and healthy stuff in the fridge, but my sweet tooth doesnt want anything to do with those. This is the hard time for me....i either cave in with sweets or more coffee.

Replies

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I'm hitting the afternoon sugar craving zone....I have yogurt and healthy stuff in the fridge, but my sweet tooth doesnt want anything to do with those. This is the hard time for me....i either cave in with sweets or more coffee.
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    what about gum or a dum dum sucker???
  • kasch
    kasch Posts: 35
    Options
    how about a titch of cream cheese on a wasa cracker topped with strawberries.........yummy.
  • strongmom
    Options
    I know you don't want to hear this :) decaf TEA with equal...
    that's what I do...or at least try to.
    in desperation, I eat a fiber one chocolate pop tart (must be the fiber one brand)
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    how about a titch of cream cheese on a wasa cracker topped with strawberries.........yummy.

Oooooh, if only I had some strawberries in my fridge :tongue:
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    I have this problem as well. I started freezing fruit (suggested from another mfd friend. However, before I had to eat gluten free I would eat fat free pudding with fat free whip cream. That really helped during those desparate times!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    im trying to not let myself have anything right now. i missed my window, now it's too close to supper.
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    Hang in there!
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I'm having a chocolate and peanut butter craving too.
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    Every time I start feeling this sugar "thing" that inevitably comes, I try to remember my motivators. I'm tired of my tight jeans. I want them to hang rather than squeeze!
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    i just had 1 tsp all natural peanut butter with 1/4 tsp of sugar free chocolate syrup on top :love: to satisfy my sweet tooth...yum yum:drinker: :tongue:
  • strongmom
    Options
    what about that nutella stuff...its really good. I tsp maybe.
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    A can of diet Dr. Pepper. So sweet I can't even finish a can. Delish...

I'll also have a spoon full of all natural peanut butter. :bigsmile: