Japanese Plum Wine... homemade
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Pepsi
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    I'm drinking Crown Royal Apple with Cranberry juice. Surprisingly good combo.
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    Water... I'm boring like that. I generally drink two beverages: water or iced tea. B)
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Water... I'm boring like that. I generally drink two beverages: water or iced tea. B)

What, no booze? :anguished:
  • _SummerGirl_
    Options

Rarely. Almost never. :innocent:
  • GabriellaEstrella
    GabriellaEstrella Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    lemonade :/
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

Any particular reason, or just not a fan? I only ask out of curiosity, of course.
  • _SummerGirl_
    Options

Any particular reason, or just not a fan? I only ask out of curiosity, of course.

I think I drank enough in high school and college to last me a lifetime. :flushed:

Once in awhile I'll have a drink - usually Kahlua and milk or a glass of wine - but I just don't need it.

• OneHundredToLose
    Options

I think I drank enough in high school and college to last me a lifetime. :flushed:

Once in awhile I'll have a drink - usually Kahlua and milk or a glass of wine - but I just don't need it.

That's as good a reason as any, I suppose. I went through a period where I didn't drink at all, for similar reasons. Now sometimes though I feel like it's the only way to deal with whatever is going on. Probably not healthy.
  • jrevis001
    jrevis001 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Miller lite
  • _SummerGirl_
    Options

That's as good a reason as any, I suppose. I went through a period where I didn't drink at all, for similar reasons. Now sometimes though I feel like it's the only way to deal with whatever is going on. Probably not healthy.

I felt that way at a job years ago and realized it probly wasn't the best way to cope...so now I just hit the gym. :sunglasses:
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

I felt that way at a job years ago and realized it probly wasn't the best way to cope...so now I just hit the gym. :sunglasses:

heh, I'll probably get there one day. But I like drinking, which helps :tongue:
  • Jerzeegirl13
    Jerzeegirl13 Posts: 2,113 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Stolio O and 7 or Water
  • jaeisla
    jaeisla Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    berry propel
  • Sparky_1113
    Sparky_1113 Posts: 2,888 Member
    Options