Down 40!

Options
My story is a familiar one I think. Slowly got bigger and bigger without really noticing how far I had gone until I was in s friends wedding and saw pics posted afterwards. The moment of "what that can't be me!" And decided past time to make a change!
I used my fitness pal scoured the Internet for recipes and got my eating under control first loss my first 20. I then added in the weight training and cardio when I was confident with my food. It's been a struggle for sure made harder by the fact I am hypothyroid so just looking at food makes me gain weight but am happily down 40 pounds and totally changed my lifestyle and the way I look! My before pic was one of the pics fro. The wedding I was in (after makeup before getting dressed up) and me now. I still have goals striving towards building some muscle but am pleased with where I am

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!