Options
    Lol you and me both
  • BewitchedBelinda99
    Options
    In my case it's wine. Giving it up soon :'(
  • laurustina
    laurustina Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I actually created a separate meal section and labeled it DRINKS so I can track it (in this case, whiskey) separately.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    and that's why im on to this, beers have been killin me, tryin to drop 30

Give up a pint a day and lose about 1/2 pound per week.
  • FatRunningMan1966
    Options
    Surprisingly I have been tea total since I started counting calories
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I lose about 2lbs more on the months that I abstain than those that I indulge a little, on average.
  • kbaker001
    kbaker001 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    laurustina wrote: »
    I actually created a separate meal section and labeled it DRINKS so I can track it (in this case, whiskey) separately.

I did the same thing, but to count beers not whiskey. :smiley:

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    laurustina wrote: »

Same here.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    right there with you. Love beer and wine. I had about 15 lbs to lose (2 years ago) and tracked every drop until I lost the weight. Now I just keep a mental track of what I consume and keep it in moderation ....except for when I am watching college football. Calories don't count then. :smiley:
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Beer not a macro (short for macronutrient) because it has ZERO nutrition. ;D
  • cobwebel
    cobwebel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Oooooooh boy do I hear you. I work in the bar/hospitality industry and on average was drinking 2-3 drinks (beer, wine, cocktail, straight booze)a day. Once I was over 30 it started just packing on, so now I'm 50lbs heavier than I was four years ago. YIKES! I'm down to two drinks per week and I could basically do none most weeks and be pretty content. I've definitely stopped going out as much too, so hopefully I'll lose weight and save a ton of money.
  • Pandapotato
    Pandapotato Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    Beer not a macro (short for macronutrient) because it has ZERO nutrition. ;D

in my case it's definitely a macro. A macrobrew, since I like Budweiser, Coors, etc.