Stomach pain mostly left side when I eat

Options
everytime I eat my stomach swells up and I have pain left side and belly. It seems everything is doing it these days:( Today I ate a salad with pink stuff and pepperoni

Replies

• Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Need to seek medical attention asap
  • Gingergal12
    Gingergal12 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Definitely go to the ER, now
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    You need to see a doctor ASAP.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    You never know if it's something serious or just gas from some of the veggies and spices. Best to get it checked out with the doctor/ER in case it's something serious.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Undefined stomach pain is high up on the triage list because it could be a few things. Gall bladder. Appendix. Little bit of twisted bowel.
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    Stop googling it and go to the dr. On the left side under your stomach is your pancreas and this does not sound liek something you can hope it gets better, you need medical attention. Good luck.
  • TrudyHiggins1
    TrudyHiggins1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    if you have pain on your left hand side you need to go to the doc and get checked out if pain on left hand side you could have what i have , diverticular disease and diverticulitis include abdominal pain, bloating ... pain in your lower abdomen (stomach), usually in the lower left-hand side. go seek advice , hope your soon better x
  • notthenanny
    notthenanny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you