Can Eat a Whole Pack of Gum in One Day

Options
i don't think this is healthy. I have tried to not do it but whenever the gum loses flavor I reach for another piece. What do I do to break this habit?

Replies

• cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Yeah. That is really no a problem.
  • xxItsViviBaby
    xxItsViviBaby Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem lol. I've never been a big gum chewer but in trying to lose weight found it to be a good way to trick my brain into thinking it's eating. Maybe try a different brand that has longer lasting flavor? Or breaking the stick in half? Or try giving yourself a daily limit of five pieces? There are worse habits to have but I feel the same way, like I'm just subbing one thing for another and that really isn't 'fixing' the issue.
  • andrikosDE
    andrikosDE Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    i don't think this is healthy. I have tried to not do it but whenever the gum loses flavor I reach for another piece. What do I do to break this habit?

What you need is the everlasting gobstopper.
  • seraphicdoctor
    seraphicdoctor Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The best way to break a habit is to start a new one in its place that gives you a bit of a reward. the only thing that I can see that could go wrong for you chewing a lot of gum is to make sure your jaw doesn't start to hurt. Then you can run into some problems.
  • patrikc333
    patrikc333 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    same problem, and I like to chew 3 gums per time