NSV - thighs!!!!!

FruitLoop05317
FruitLoop05317 Posts: 229
edited September 28 in Success Stories
NSV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 days in a row i have worn shorts all day...even when walking and i have no heat rash...i have lost enough that my thighs arent rubbing together as bad as before, so i am not in misserable pain...it may sound silly but i am sooooo happy!!! now I will have consistantly smooth legs from bottom to top!!! no little bumps or redness!!! everyone share you nsv's with me plz!!!

Replies

• LoriIAM
    LoriIAM Posts: 73 Member
    I'm still waiting for my NSV (this time). I haven't told my husband that I'm doing this, so I'm waiting for him to notice something. That's the most important NonScale Victory for me. God is good.:smooched:
  • Hopeinanguish
    Hopeinanguish Posts: 101 Member
    Oh my god...I totally understand what you're talking about! That is a huge deal! I can't wait until I can say the same thing!

*high five* Keep at it!
  • hilhall822
    hilhall822 Posts: 116 Member
    I'm impressed, too! Great job!
  • StephanieLPN
    StephanieLPN Posts: 11 Member
    Congrats! I'm curious, what does nsv mean?
  • LoriIAM
    Thanks. I love your goals. Very specific! Good job so far. Keep up the good work.
  • LoriIAM
    I just learned myself NonScale Victory.

What's Onderland? single digit to go?
  • rjnandjosh
    rjnandjosh Posts: 168
    i am sooo proud of you and completely understand great NSV
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Onederland is being in the 100s in weight :)
  • ChloMonster
    ChloMonster Posts: 19 Member
    Onderland is having your weight start with a 1. I got there on 9/22/10 for the first time in 20 years! I like it here too.
  • michelnie
    michelnie Posts: 30
    Good job and keep going! My most recent NSV has got to be yesterday at the gym. I found out I can actually do push ups. It's not much but for me it was actually a major achievements seeing it's been almost 8 years since I could do more than 2 in a row. I actually did 20! Woohoo. Anyhow congratulations and keep going!
  • I just learned myself NonScale Victory.

onederland is when you make it to a weight starting with a 1!!!
  • you guys are all awesome!!! keep up the great work!!!
  • you guys are all awesome!!! keep up the great work!!!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    NSV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 days in a row i have worn shorts all day...even when walking and i have no heat rash...i have lost enough that my thighs arent rubbing together as bad as before, so i am not in misserable pain...it may sound silly but i am sooooo happy!!! now I will have consistantly smooth legs from bottom to top!!! no little bumps or redness!!! everyone share you nsv's with me plz!!!

That's not a small NSV - that's a great one! Congratulations! I'm really looking forward to the day I make a similar post! :smile:
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    I just learned myself NonScale Victory.

Onederland is when you finally break through the 200 lb mark to 199 or lower.
  • gemfox
    gemfox Posts: 107
    AAAAAAAAAAH! I am so excited for the day that I can say the same thing! I HATE having to wear tights or leggings or SOMETHING that protects my thighs from thigh burn!!! So well done on a pretty huge NSV!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!