In need of friends/motivaters for weight loss.

Options
I need some people who will motivate me just as much as I will motivate them. Also would like to find somebody I could talk 2 as well as a friend. My husband is in the military and we are stationed in Georgia and I have 0 friends and it's kind of depressing lol I need to lose 200 plus pounds and I could really use some motivation my husband does a great job doing that, but some extra friends would be great!

Replies

• Cmcs85
    Cmcs85 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Motivation in the form of Winnie the Pooh analogies? Lol Really, let's be buddies! Friend request sent.
  • TexasPaige
    TexasPaige Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends! Request sent!
  • ColeyBear1104
    ColeyBear1104 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for motivators! Request sent!
  • IonaMe
    IonaMe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also need some motivation and help. Getting quite depressed with my current fitness.
  • RichGirl29
    RichGirl29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also looking for extra accountability. Just started my weight loss journey and already starting to lose focus. And extra help would be appreciated!
  • kirstywillia
    kirstywillia Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    All is welcome to add me. I'm more than happy to help motivate anyone just as much as they can motivate me :)
  • FitHealthyBKY
    FitHealthyBKY Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awwww.. I know what it's like to be stationed away, although that was a few years now! It can be tough when you don't have anyone to turn to and all your family are miles away too...
    I have 140 pounds to lose so happy to help motivate.. Feel free to add me!
  • dedvega
    dedvega Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • kettlebells_and_cupcakes
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!