Evening meal

Options
hanalou1992
hanalou1992 Posts: 30 Member
hi guys, I've not planned my evening meal which I should have done and now I can't think what too have

Replies

• lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Well that's super vague...
  • melodicraven
    melodicraven Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti. Spaghetti would be awesome right now. Lol.

What kind of woe are you using right now? :)
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    hmm...

tofu over veggies? mmm! thats a tasty favorite of mine.

or you could get something quick & tasty from "Chipotle Mexican Grill", its also trackable!

sorry, you question was kind of vague, so I'm just throwing out my favorite options... lol

:smiley:
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    hi guys, I've not planned my evening meal which I should have done and now I can't think what too have

Are you asking for suggestions? Or just lamenting your struggles with planning and decision making?

When in doubt, the answer is always pizza.

• dazlindiva630347
    dazlindiva630347 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awwww @hanalou1992 learn your lesson and plan in advance, I find that I keep on track if I have always planned my next meal, I know its not always possible, but where it is, plan plan plan!! I have had homemade curry and rice this evening and still stayed under my calorie goal... Bonus!! Hope you decided on what to have ☺☺
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    or07ih.jpg

Your welcome :flowerforyou:
  • bdub1973
    bdub1973 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love Mexican food so I altered the typical taco dinner. Ground turkey seasoned with cumin, a little salt, pepper, onion or what every you like. Typical lettuce, tomato, onion, NO cheese, but the kicker is I like sour cream, but substitute sour cream with Greek yogurt, half the calories, corn tortilla. Black bean with a little cilantro and brown rice with some Pace sauce. Give it try, it's pretty good.
  • hanalou1992
    Options
    or07ih.jpg

Your welcome :flowerforyou:

That looks good
  • hanalou1992
    Options
    bdub1973 wrote: »
    I love Mexican food so I altered the typical taco dinner. Ground turkey seasoned with cumin, a little salt, pepper, onion or what every you like. Typical lettuce, tomato, onion, NO cheese, but the kicker is I like sour cream, but substitute sour cream with Greek yogurt, half the calories, corn tortilla. Black bean with a little cilantro and brown rice with some Pace sauce. Give it try, it's pretty good.
    Thank you