Missouri

Options
AimeeeoftheOzarks
AimeeeoftheOzarks Posts: 1 Member
edited November 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I have used MFP on and off for a number of years. I am not always consistent..life gets the better of me and I would rather spend my time when I am busy meal prepping, exercising or just plain working than trying to get my phone logged in correctly. That being said it has been easier in recent past than ever to log in food.

I have lost almost 85 lbs to-date. and have another minimum of 40 I would like to lose. But since I am weight lifting now ... I have to adjust my weight goals and this amount might change ... but I might not.

Weight loss has been slow last year or no but eating hasn't been quite on. Last month though I have lost 10+ lbs and I attribute it both to the clean eating and weight lifting finally setting in and my body adjusting for it.

It is my journey ... exercise, eating, obstacles, and life as an overweight mom to a fit and fabulous 40+ yo almost empty nester and co-owner of HVAC contracting business.

Replies

• GerryComerRogers
    Options
    HI! Today is my first day on this site, and I love it. I am a fellow Missourian...from a St Louis suburb. I am impressed by your weight loss and determination...keep in touch!!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :)
    Wishing you luck!
  • kristiglore1984
    Options
    I'm form desloge mo and that is awesome loosing 85lb . I just started my diet a month ago and my goal is to loose 75 lb in 12 months . You're post is very encouraging congrats and best of luck .