hello

Options
I am a mother that has been through a lot and in 98 both of my kneecaps broke at one time leaving me unable to walk for almost 2years. Since then I suffered a stroke, fibromyalgia, occipital neuralgia, and several other illnesses in which it has me on 14 pills a day and several of them are 3 &4 times a day. I know that if I could get this weight off of me I would be better mental, and emotionally also in some physical stand points but I don't have no help or motivation... can someone HELP

Replies

• felicia2686
    felicia2686 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Goodness, you are going through a lot! I have ON as well, so I know a little of what you are going through. I can't speak for the rest, but changing my diet to focus more on anti-inflammatory foods has helped a little with the spasms for ON. Since, most anti-inflammatory foods are healthy, I have lost a little bit a weight in the process.

Best of luck to you, and if you ever need to rant about ON, let me know!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

You have been through such a lot, I admire you for pulling through.

Please don't let your illnesses stop you from reaching your goal and being healthy. You can lose and will lose weight if you track your food and trust the process. Eat at a sensible deficit and you will lose weight. Exercise isn't necessary so please don't think you have to push yourself if you aren't comfortable. Keep your head held high and stay positive and I assure you, you'll do this!.

Good luck