Hate going thru this alone!!!

Options
Everytime I start a diet with a friend, they always quit on me. I am in this for the long haul and committed 110%. I can't afford not to be at this point in my life. It helps to have support. Yeah, I know I got fat alone but am asking for MFP to help me stay positive and focused. Anyone that needs my support and words of encouragment can count on me. So if there is anyone that wouldn't mind being my MFP, I thank you now. Look forward to my new friends and support system......:bigsmile:

Replies

• laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Hey, I'm here for you. I'm in it for the long haul, too. Even when I get down to where I want, I know that I will need to continue logging for a long time, until it's really a natural part of my life. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I can't wait to see your progress.
    6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Would love to be your friend! I'm in maintenance now but I am proof that you can lose weight and get healthy no matter what!
  • heatherdoll40
    heatherdoll40 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi I sent a freind request. I am going for the long haul the lifestyle change do this untill it's just habit to pay attention to what and how much goes into my mouth. In my case I'm kind of backward I don't care to eat and when I did I made all the wrong choices, so I was telling my body that there isn't enough food so you better hang on to every bit you can. I have my 21 yo daughter for support on here and one other freind.
    So If you want you can accept my freind request and I'll be there for you.
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    Well you have come to the right place!! you will find all the support you need here, and if someone is not supportive, there is always someone to take their place. Add me if you would like, I am about half way to my goal and know that this site and the support I get here is the only way I can do it. Good luck, I know you can reach your goals!!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome - you have come to the right place for support :-)

I will send you a message as well
  • aaronjames11
    Options
    Hi there ! Id like to be your on-line friend and help you out on your diet. Its better to have ppl helping us along the road. Its not easy is it !! I`m looking for friends too as I know it will help..

Aaron