Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Shaun1564
    Shaun1564 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me people(: need more friendly faces!!! :)
  • jamieszone
    jamieszone Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    me too please :smile:
  • Maddox84
    Maddox84 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Need some more friends and encouragement!!!
  • kettlebells_and_cupcakes
    Options
    Hi Guys, back after a massive hiatus but DETERMINED to give it my all this time to get to where i want to be. Shedding the pounds are important to me but I would rather exercise to feel physically and mentally better, have more strength and stamina and my clothes just FEEL BETTER. If the scales don't shift too much due to an increase in muscle then so be it. Anyone who wants to help me along on my journey or feel they could do with someone to keep them motivated then please feel free to add me :blush:
  • chorusincrystal
    chorusincrystal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me me me! I love this site! I've lost about 13 pounds so far and I love having lots of supportive friends and people I can't build up. We're in this together :D
  • jnoegrah
    jnoegrah Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello! I can use some new friends!
  • AnybodyGirl
    AnybodyGirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, those who have similar goal to mine - which is losing 10lbs talk to me or add me or whatever. It would be cool to "compete with someone (in motivational purposes only!) :p
  • purdysmile03
    purdysmile03 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can always use some more friends especially from motivational and inspirational people. :wink:
  • donna70s
    donna70s Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Only been on a week but feel free to add me guys x
  • A_mills08
    A_mills08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Need some friends on this thing
  • qubetha
    qubetha Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love talking about the science behind diet and nutrition :-) and would love to get to know people who want to base their eating in fact not fad!
  • shellbelle0210
    shellbelle0210 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    here
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends, still have 40+ pounds to go. I especially enjoy those with a good sense of humor :)
  • Beachball16
    Beachball16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my fourth attempt at using this APP, could really use some friends and motivation to help me along the way.
  • AlexKoszarek
    AlexKoszarek Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    give me friends
  • ashleykwraps
    ashleykwraps Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to this thing! Would love some inspiration & motivation!
  • michellegrainger9928
    Options
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)
    corryigo wrote: »
    Always looking for like minded individuals for Motivation and Encouragement.
    Feel free to add me.

• michellegrainger9928
    Options
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)
    corryigo wrote: »
    Always looking for like minded individuals for Motivation and Encouragement.
    Feel free to add me.[/quote
  • Kaylakady
    Kaylakady Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    Options
    pick me! pick me! :p