Finally.....introductions.

Options
Hey. I'm Baron and I've just started getting into the rhythm of getting on here regularly. I've started out around 305, started on the site when I hit 300. Definitely inspired to lose weight when my wife told me she didn't find me attractive anymore. So I'm on it. And while I may not be doing it for just myself, I'm definitely not doing it for my wife. I want my daughter to be proud of me, and be able to look up to me. Not a sob story. I've definitely started to become more of my own man because of all of this. I'm rooting for everyone here, I hope you'll be rooting for me :)

Replies

• av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hope you find all that you desire and reach the goals that you aspire to. Add me if you want a friend to cheer you on.
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    Im with ya all the way man, I know that feeling of wanting to be your kids to be proud of ya
  • lannahgirl
    lannahgirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm pulling for you, Ijust joined the other day so we have a long kourneyahead of us, stick with it and you will see results it may not happen over night but it will happen!
  • BeastieGirl
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

You sound like your head's already in the right place and that's half the battle won:smile:

I hope you find the site as supportive and inspirational as I have. Feel free to add me as a friend, I could do with some extra encouragement over the next few weeks as I'm approaching a big challenge - walking 62 miles in less than 30 hours for charity. My head is there already, my body has to catch up lol!

BTW, I'm on the far left in the photo with my team mates.

Laura
  • slimdownmike
    Options
    Hey, best of luck!
  • aaronjames11
    Options
    Best of luck ! Hope you reach you goal. I`m sure with added help and support from MFP you will do it !
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Welcome and I'm wishing you all the best on your journey here! :smile:
  • miz981
    miz981 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just started on here a few days ago. I understand what you mean. I am 5ft. 1in and 196. Iam losing weight for me, my kids and so i acan feel more attractive to my better half. Good luck on this journey.
  • lucysmommy
    lucysmommy Posts: 460
    Options
    Hiya

welcome and good luck

xx
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck.

Hope you have a successful journey, you can do it if you stick to it. It really does work if you work it.

Gemma x