Eating clean, Training mean, Adding friends!

Options
I'm looking to lose 50 lbs. or so but even more so, I'm on the way to maintaining a healthy and fit lifestyle.
I find a lot of inspiration from Heidi Somers ("buffbunny"). I have the support of my boyfriend of 3 years to throw out the junk food, cook up the protein/veggies, and get moving throughout the week. My 7 month old puppy is another great supporter (she runs like a beast!). =)

I'm someone who is motivated quickly, and can trail off the goal a couple weeks in. That's why a lifestyle change is the only way I'll be able to get fit for life.

Please add me if you're genuinely motivated to live a healthy lifestyle, too! Need all the support I can get, & promise to give the same.

#eatclean #trainmean

Replies

• Jennaromano
    Jennaromano Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jenna, I have changed to a healthy lifestyle for over 45 days now! Over the past year I have been making healthier choices and working out 5+ times a week. I have done all the fad diets and lost about 15 lbs, but gained it back as soon as I got off of the diets. I have been restricting my calories and watching my macronutrients with this app and I'm starting to loose the weight again! I am dedicated and motivated to get the healthy mind&body I want! I was browsing around these forms to hopefully find a couple of friends who are dedicated like me. I hope we can help each other out! :) I hope to loose 30 pounds!
  • JessicaGrizoffi
    Options
    Our goals sound the same! Would love to be fit friends :)
  • Quitabanks
    Quitabanks Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking to lose 50lbs or more I work out about 4 times a week and has cut out all the junk food...I looking for others that can share the type of food or work out plans because it seems I'm losing little to nothing but I know it takes time also....good luck on your weight lost ladies
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :]
    You seem to have a fantastic starting point with your support system and ideas. The hardest thing is sticking to it but I assure you it can be done. You just need to dig deep and find that motivation and willpower of steel. It's there, I promise! I have an enormous appetite, I generally just love food - all foods! But my love for food wasn't kept 'in check' and I became quite overweight for my small 5'2 frame! I continued eating the food I love but at a deficit and tracking helped me keep it all in moderation and I am 30lbs down and counting. You can do this!