Hope all is well

I hope you had as good of a day as I did, I:
-exercised 25 mintutes this morning
-am about to take the dog for a walk (although she's a old, lazy bulldog and can't walk every far...so I'm not sure if it counts)
- Just finished supper and have 300+ calories left (so a good 7pm snack should keep me on track for the rest of the day)

On not such a great note:
-I had an aweful day at work (3 people quit, not just any workers either, friends of mine and really, really good workers...why do all the good employee's leave???)
-Went out for lunch, even though I had packed a lunch, but made okay choices
-Lowered my weight loss goal to -0.5lbs a week, a pound a week is just too hard to do, so I'll start with this for atleast the whole of January, February might be different

Hope all is well with you.

Carmen:drinker:

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]98244.png[/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• I hope you had as good of a day as I did, I:
    -exercised 25 mintutes this morning
    -am about to take the dog for a walk (although she's a old, lazy bulldog and can't walk every far...so I'm not sure if it counts)
    - Just finished supper and have 300+ calories left (so a good 7pm snack should keep me on track for the rest of the day)

On not such a great note:
    -I had an aweful day at work (3 people quit, not just any workers either, friends of mine and really, really good workers...why do all the good employee's leave???)
    -Went out for lunch, even though I had packed a lunch, but made okay choices
    -Lowered my weight loss goal to -0.5lbs a week, a pound a week is just too hard to do, so I'll start with this for atleast the whole of January, February might be different

Hope all is well with you.

Carmen:drinker:

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]98244.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • I really dont know, i always have calories left over. I work out 6x/week. But weight loss is not happening. But I am working on fitness, not what the scale says. Total I had 900 calories left over.