GO BUCKEYES!!!

Options
Even though I live in Texas, I'm still rootin for the underdog, thats where all my family is from.

Replies

• supermom1114
    Options
    Even though I live in Texas, I'm still rootin for the underdog, thats where all my family is from.
  • famousjenny
    famousjenny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hehe, yeah, go bucks! this is gonna be a tough one! O-H...
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    N-O! :glasses:

Sorry, I had to. LOL I'm an Ohioan but I'm waiting to be kicked out of the state for not ever cheering for the Buckeyes. :bigsmile:

I'll switch ya, Supermom. I'll root for Texas, you can root for Ohio.

Here's to a great game, either way! Woo! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    YEAH BUCKS...

GO GO GO GO...
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    GO HORNS!!!
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    I am only rooting for Texas since I stand to win some money if they win and the Sooners win, I should take 1st place in my work bowl pool and I sure could use the extra $300 or so bucks that I will pocket. That being said I absolutely hate Texas!!! We are looking forward to the BSC Bowl Championship Game on Thursday...Boomer Sooner!!!
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    GO BUCKS!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    OMG! I almost forgot about this game

Go Bucks!!!!! Please make me proud!
  • watch48win
    Options

Sorry, I had to. LOL I'm an Ohioan but I'm waiting to be kicked out of the state for not ever cheering for the Buckeyes. :bigsmile:

Dragging you personally to a state line.....which one do you want to end up in? It's your choice...LOL:happy:
  • supermom1114
    Options
    I am only rooting for Texas since I stand to win some money if they win and the Sooners win, I should take 1st place in my work bowl pool and I sure could use the extra $300 or so bucks that I will pocket. That being said I absolutely hate Texas!!! We are looking forward to the BSC Bowl Championship Game on Thursday...Boomer Sooner!!!

Seriously there needs to be a playoff system, Im dissappointed in the Championship game this year...
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    HOOK 'EM!
  • watch48win
    Options

Seriously there needs to be a playoff system, Im dissappointed in the Championship game this year...

I totally agree...I hate the BCS.

I never thought in a million years I would be saying this ...but go Sooners......I absolutely HATE Florida ( sorry to any Gator fans out there)
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    WHOOO HOOO...

Halftime baby...

GO BUCKS!
  • watch48win
    Options
    I'm going to have to DVR the rest of this game....I hate, hate, hate start late start times on a weekday...I have to work early tomorrow :grumble:

Go bucks......
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options

I totally agree...I hate the BCS.

I never thought in a million years I would be saying this ...but go Sooners......I absolutely HATE Florida ( sorry to any Gator fans out there)

I like you! -- I graduated from Florida State, I hate the Gay-tors!
  • RMONTGOMERY
    Options
    I'm still sad that Penn State lost. I guess USC was going to win either way though. They are like a pro team.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Dragging you personally to a state line.....which one do you want to end up in? It's your choice...LOL:happy:

I just saw this...ummm...I think I'd prefer Indiana. :bigsmile: