In their 30s and need to loose 30 or more?

Options
shianeg
shianeg Posts: 20 Member
edited September 2015 in Motivation and Support
So I'm 32 and I'm 179 lbs ...( I ll just round that to 180 ) I've been overweight through out my 20s. Work, grad school, raising a kid, other personal issues took a priority in my life and it led to stress and unmotivated me to lose weight . But now I'm 32 and trying to it together and loose 40 plus lbs. who else on here is in their 30s (man or woman) needing to lose more then 30 ? Let's do it

Replies

• sparkle0316
    sparkle0316 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and have 30+ pounds to lose after having my second son. I'm starting over and def would love the support and accountability...I'll friend you now
  • mossyoakcwgrl
    mossyoakcwgrl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and I need to lose another 80+ lbs on top of the 34 that I have already lost. Feel free to add me!
  • shianeg
    Options
    @mossyoakcwgrl congrats on your thirty!! Now if I can just lose 5
  • Got_Discipline
    Got_Discipline Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 I need to loose 30lbs. myself. This is a long journey but hopefully with the support of mfpers we will all reach our goal. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • katebear123
    katebear123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 32 and want to lose 30. I am new to the joining groups thing how does it work? Do we maintain a forum?
  • shianeg
    Options
    @katebear123 I'm pretty new too but I think staying in a forum can definitely help and encouraging through status posts. Request me
  • GreyKnight120
    GreyKnight120 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and morbidly obese. My first goal is to lose 40 lbs. Overall, however, I have about 190 lbs. to lose to be where I would like to be ideally. I've lost 12 lbs. already since starting, so I have another 28 to go to have leapt my first hurdle, and about 178 more to go altogether. I'm still learning a lot, and I've met a lot of wonderful and supportive people here on MFP! Good luck to us all! Let's do it!
  • shianeg
    Options
    #dirtythirties #isthatyourmomoryoursister #cleaneating #onedayatatime #bringingesexyback That's my motivation hashtags today
  • drkancurly1
    drkancurly1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im 34 and need to lose close to 80lbs but I want to lose 30 by the end of the year. Need some friends to help motivate me and discuss the ups and down with eating healthy. Please friend me if you need support too
  • shianeg
    Options
    @GreyKnight120 congrats on losing 12. Your ahead of the game . I will follow in your footsteps. I'm just starting. I need to lose the weight I gained back this year .. And then 30 more
  • mossyoakcwgrl
    mossyoakcwgrl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    @shianeg thank you! I've been using the DASH diet with awesome results.
  • kleeney
    kleeney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 31. Would like to loose 50. Friend me!!
  • nikki_hayter
    nikki_hayter Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 32...33 next month! I've lost 75 so far...another 50 or so to go. Please add me! :)
  • kjaydeck3
    kjaydeck3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just turned 30. I have 50 lbs I'd like to lose. 10 down since setting this goal.
  • voldemortisreal
    voldemortisreal Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm also 32. I've dropped 6.5 so far and am looking to get rid of another 80. My goal is 190 by Christmas.

Friend me if you want :smile: I'm open to friends and motivating exchanges!

30s of the world...Unite (sorry, :smile: I'm a bit of a nerd:)
  • roxyish71
    roxyish71 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    31 with 78 more to lose! I'm down about 34lbs since I started.
  • sara_bet
    sara_bet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and need to loose about 30-40 pounds. I need help with motivation! Friend me too!
  • mediacorinne
    mediacorinne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 with 40+ lbs to loose. Looking for all the motivation I can get!
  • taj_laneal
    taj_laneal Posts: 9 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I'm 37 and need to lose 30 pounds as well. Sheesh, it's hard. I would love support. Friend me too :)
  • shianeg
    Options
    @mediacorinne I hear ha! I need to be down 40 by June. Hopefully we all can motivate and inspire eachother to stay on track