Please!!!

Options
Ive been seeing a lot of men with swole upper bodies, however have toothpick legs!! Fella's, don't neglect your legs!! You can't wear sweats to the beach!!! Lmao!! You'll thank my post later!! Go hard on leg day!!!

Replies

• SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    So true! I see this all the time at the gym. lol
  • wilcwil
    wilcwil Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Lmao... You know who have the skinny legs too! They are the ones at the gym that never wear shorts and it could be 100 degrees outside!!! With sweats on.....Buff as *kitten* with 10 year old girl legs!!! I be like "Cmon G!! Don't you want to go to a water park or beach!"
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Hubby gets all sorts of compliments at the gym for his muscled legs. But it's genetic; purely genetic. He's a long-bodied, short-legged Hun built for riding steppe ponies across the plain. He also can't grow a six pack, no matter how many crunches he does.
  • wilcwil
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Hubby gets all sorts of compliments at the gym for his muscled legs. But it's genetic; purely genetic. He's a long-bodied, short-legged Hun built for riding steppe ponies across the plain. He also can't grow a six pack, no matter how many crunches he does.

Awesome!!! Yes genetics do play a part in your build... But I see a lot of guys that just don't care and never do legs and they look unproportionate
    As for a six pack.... It's in your diet!! He needs to limit his carbs and do more cardio.

• strangesoul79
    strangesoul79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Leg day the bane of all our existences. Totally agree with you. I tried out a new leg day program a week ago and was completely unsatisfied with it. Ended up breaking out a cardio workout that night that really got the legs feeling what I wanted them to
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    I got legs and I know how to use them.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    On a novice 5x5 routine everyday is leg day! :)
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Nobody skips leg day in my gym (barring injury of course).
  • wilcwil
    Options
    I just figured out how to post a pic on here!! Next time I'll post and show you how ridiculous some of these guys look.... Not trying to be funny but they look like they had polio or something with how small their legs look compared to upper body!
  • wilcwil
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    On a novice 5x5 routine everyday is leg day! :)

That is seriously the best way to build legs if you are free squatting less than 3 plates... Along with eating right, Builds legs fast!
  • tank1539
    tank1539 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Leg day twice a week for me and oh, look, legs tomorrow B) i love when i cant walk down the steps at the gym. haha