oh well 10% of the world population won't like me !

Options
SuperMoniMonk
SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
LOL

I recently sent a facebook friend request to a childhood friend. I didn't mean to sent the request the system has a sneaky way of making you think they requested you first...anyways...

I remmebered how she didn't really like me when we were 11 yrs old , I was your typical tomboy ..happy go lucky kinda girl ..and she was a very girlie snoby kinda girl. Her parents were strict ...mine were not so much. I beliee she resented the fact that I always looked like I was having fun and she hated me for it.

20 years have gone by ...I assume things had changed ..
She accepted my friend request ( that was accidentally sent) and then deleted me ! LOL

what a cold blooded creature ! LOL

I feel bad for her...20 years have passed ...too long to hold any resenments i think ,,,

:drinker: Here is to the 10% of the polutation that don't like me ...lol

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Cheers!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Here here! Must be tough to be so miserable, pooey for her.
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    When it comes to situations like that, I always try and remember to count myself as lucky to have never been (or no longer) friends with people like that!
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Boooooo to her!!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    LOL! Facebook sucks like that pretty often. It's another way for passive aggressive people to be pricks :) I like to leave those sorts of people to their own selves. To live their own lives, where they belong without me in it!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    hahaha the ones that put us down come so in handy when we put them under our feet to boost us up!!
  • Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Pffft never mind the 10%, Cheers to you girl! :wink:
  • SuperMoniMonk
    Options
    Pffft never mind the 10%, Cheers to you girl! :wink:

thanks ... u know what..maybe she has put on a lot of weight and doesn't want me to know...LOL I felt a little raped bc she got to see my profile and then deleted me ...i didn't get to see hers...maybe I'm just to fabulous ...she couldn't stand it:mad: LOL :tongue:
  • SuperMoniMonk
    Options
    LOL! Facebook sucks like that pretty often. It's another way for passive aggressive people to be pricks :) I like to leave those sorts of people to their own selves. To live their own lives, where they belong without me in it!

I now facebook is eeewww...I rather interact with people on here , people trying to be better ..it;s inspiring :)
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    When I was at University many years ago I shared an apartment with two other girls. After a while we kinda drifted apart and I moved out but there were no hard feelings (or so I thought)

So last year their names came up on fb via a mutual friend and I thought 'What the heck' and friend requested them. One of them accepted and is still my friend. The other didn't just decline me, she sent a message saying, ' Are you who I think you are, and if so why do you want to be my friend?' :explode: Hmmm, yeah.

I was so tempted to write back, 'Yeah, 20 years have passed and you are still an immature *****, what was I thinking?' but decided to be the grown up and just pressed 'delete' with smug satisfaction. You can't win them all!
  • SuperMoniMonk
    Options
    When I was at University many years ago I shared an apartment with two other girls. After a while we kinda drifted apart and I moved out but there were no hard feelings (or so I thought)

So last year their names came up on fb via a mutual friend and I thought 'What the heck' and friend requested them. One of them accepted and is still my friend. The other didn't just decline me, she sent a message saying, ' Are you who I think you are, and if so why do you want to be my friend?' :explode: Hmmm, yeah.

I was so tempted to write back, 'Yeah, 20 years have passed and you are still an immature *****, what was I thinking?' but decided to be the grown up and just pressed 'delete' with smug satisfaction. You can't win them all!

I know 20 yrs it's a long time...hey maybe that ex'friend of yours ...is the same one I had as a child? hahahahhaah not likely but they are sure stuck in the same hole :laugh:
  • DustinReiner
    DustinReiner Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hey you know what, you tried(with Facebooks help) you were the better person for it.

If she can't get over what ever her problem was, to bbad for her. We all have a few of those people in our lives.
  • MarkB90
    MarkB90 Posts: 12
    Options
    Is she like, country sized that you consider her 10% of the population?