Taking things to the next level

Options
Hi all,

I started at 63.9 kilos, I am currently 59. This has taken about 3.5 months. Losing the last few kilos is hard and slow. I am 40 years old and 5 foot 4. My initial goal is 58kg so need to keep pushing and clean up my weekends! I am reasonably lean -still trouble spots. I mainly lift weights ( workouts from bodybuilding.com) and do some cardio. I am wondering if anyone has really pushed on once they are reasonably lean and managed to get super shredded! As in six pack kinda deal? I want this! But I wonder how restrictive ( obsessed) one needs to be. I eat high protein low carb. Basically same meals every day. Its working but its slow. I have 1200-1300 cals a day. I eat completely clean during the week. Wine is a slight issue on the weekends!! Anyone who has taken it to the next level id love to know how you did it. How long it took. Etc. Thanks.

Replies

• katecampisi
    katecampisi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    And can I just say I realise someone with a lot of weight to loose would think I sound like an idiot! And I don't mean to sound like that at all! Ive been 90 kg post pregnancy so I know what a long hard battle weight loss is! I just kinda need some direction. I don't want to be self obsessed and worry about eating out and having fun etc. I want a healthy balance. I want to be the best version of me without becoming a boring pain inthe butt! I just wonder how realistic looking ripped is for normal people from those who have acheived it