Need buddies to keep me accountable!!

Options
Hi everyone! I've been on a mission for some time now and I've actually lost 100 lbs. summer has kicked my butt and I've gained a few pounds back. I've been doing weight watchers but now I'm back to this app to see if it helps! I'm trying to drop at least 20 more pounds and get toned up!! Anyone else looking for friends and support? Let's do this together, woot woot!!!

Replies

• Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Add me if you like
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Lacey! :)

Congratulations on such an incredible loss! Wishing you the best of luck with staying on track!
  • hutchw134
    hutchw134 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like I'm new too
  • trisha2407
    trisha2407 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me also i need all the support i can get
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Add me we will help each other
  • dman0586
    dman0586 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey you all, I've been using the myfitnesspal app for awhile but just discovered the message board haha. I've lost 26 pounds so far and am also looking for people to hold me accountable. Congrats to everyone on their successes!
  • Serendipity00
    Serendipity00 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your terrific accomplishment! Sent you a request. You can never have too much support
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you should be very proud of such an accomplishment. I too have hit a wall; dealing with a few injuries and not adjusting my diet has caused a little backsliding.
    I got your back if you’re needing support.
  • brookelynn2112
    brookelynn2112 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP. Over the past year I have gained 30 lbs! I have decided to get control of this! I need some accountability and encouragement too. Congrats on your weight loss by the way!
  • lacey3850
    lacey3850 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you alll so so much! I'm so excited to have so many people to help support me, I'm here for you all as well. I know the journey can be hard. Lots of sweat and tears here!!! Let's do this!!!!
  • debdob95
    debdob95 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrat for your lost!! keep going!! :)
  • tjker
    tjker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I need some support. Just getting started!!! Let's all do this together!!!! Add me if you like!!
  • Holisticgypsy
    Holisticgypsy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Congrats Lacey on such an incredible accomplishment! I am not new to MFP but didn't realize these boards were here! I wish that I had found them sooner. I would love to have others around to help encourage and keep me on here. I find the hardest part is keeping track of my food intake. :disappointed: Please add me if you would like and I look forward to the camaraderie!
  • gracehannah
    gracehannah Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose my last 5kg and tone up too!