Starting this journey yet again!! 100 to lose! Feel free to add me , I could use all the help I can!

Options
Starting this journey yet again!! 100 to lose! Feel free to add me , I could use all the help I can!

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    There are several threads in this forum and the others about those of use who have or need to lose 100 lbs. Check them out for stories and support and potential friends!
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this journey yet again as well. I don't have 100lbs to lose, but I would love support as well. I have to lose about 40lbs. The same 40 lbs that I have lost and gained 6 times in the last 15 years!
  • samreenhussain330
    Options
    36/f I started yesterday. I am currently at 192 and need to be at 160. Its not 100lbs but it is still hard. Since cooking is your thing. How about you share some awesome new healthy recipes with us. It will help us alot.
  • GreyKnight120
    GreyKnight120 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats, and welcome back!! The best advice I can give is just stay the course and stick with it. I have well over 100lbs. to lose as well. I've stopped looking at it as a "diet" which gives a sort of temporary connotation and started looking at it as a lifelong "eating strategy". Small changes can make big differences.