Nicole Arbour

Options
Matilda_Swan
Matilda_Swan Posts: 3,342 Member
Dont waste your time crying or being hurt over Nicole Arbour's video. In fact, don't even waste a minute of your precious time to respond to it. It does not warrant a second of your time or commentary, not even your negative commentary. She is an ugly person with an ugly message and a callous soul and we will leave it at that and move on. She had nothing good to contribute. Fat people, ignore her. In fact, the world should just ignore her.

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    Who? /rushes off to look at video...
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    is this you guys not talking about her?
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    BjDiDoG.gif

thought it was pretty great myself. and i used to be a HUGE landwhale. more folks, including fatties, ought to listen up and take the medicine while they still can, even if its cold and hard to swallow.
    I didn't watch it because she looked like she'd be annoying no matter what she was discussing, but as I was reading the article about it, I thought "Who cares? It's just another 'look at me' video. Use it as motivation." Just because someone doesn't sugarcoat something or tiptoe, doesn't mean it their words don't have some truth behind it.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    BjDiDoG.gif

thought it was pretty great myself. and i used to be a HUGE landwhale. more folks, including fatties, ought to listen up and take the medicine while they still can, even if its cold and hard to swallow.
    I didn't watch it because she looked like she'd be annoying no matter what she was discussing, but as I was reading the article about it, I thought "Who cares? It's just another 'look at me' video. Use it as motivation." Just because someone doesn't sugarcoat something or tiptoe, doesn't mean it their words don't have some truth behind it.

the ones that are butt hurt probably know there is some truth behind it and thats what pisses them off. Example: They weigh 400lbs, they can get upset at her and lash out on social media, or they can hit the gym...they choose social media.

• elbaldwin0525
    elbaldwin0525 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you have to listen to the message and not how it is presented.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Why is everyone internet bullying this Nicole Arbour person?
  • Jenfromtheblock84
    Jenfromtheblock84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    She has the right to her opinion as does anyone, and my opinion is that she's a B**ch. There are other ways to say things to motivate people than telling them how worthless they are. A lot of people got to be overweight because they ALREADY felt bad about themselves... so not really helping much.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    is this you guys not talking about her?
    :lol:

• skaffle
    skaffle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Dont waste your time crying or being hurt over Nicole Arbour's video. In fact, don't even waste a minute of your precious time to respond to it. It does not warrant a second of your time or commentary, not even your negative commentary. She is an ugly person with an ugly message and a callous soul...

My brain just melted.

• PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Was it trying to comprehend the magic of that statement as you were reading it in a thread about said chick that doesn't deserve a second thought?
  • skaffle
    skaffle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Was it trying to comprehend the magic of that statement as you were reading it in a thread about said chick that doesn't deserve a second thought?

Pretty much, but I think I get it now.
    Check it out:
    The woman in the video said some controversial things that made people decide she was a "bad person".
    So now "good people" can come along and spit any sort of hateful remarks against her.
    Through some bizarre loophole in society that behaviour is apparently not hypocritical at all and in fact is A-OK.

Translated into a picture for the Chit-chat, fun, and games forum:
    32hDbBx.jpg
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    What she's doing is ridiculing, that isn't the same as; not sugar coating the truth. That's what makes this cruel instead of helpful. Bullies don't actually "care" about their victims, they only care about being superior & that is to mask their own insecurities, which really makes them inferior instead.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    skaffle wrote: »

Pretty much, but I think I get it now.
    Check it out:
    The woman in the video said some controversial things that made people decide she was a "bad person".
    So now "good people" can come along and spit any sort of hateful remarks against her.
    Through some bizarre loophole in society that behaviour is apparently not hypocritical at all and in fact is A-OK.

Translated into a picture for the Chit-chat, fun, and games forum:
    32hDbBx.jpg
    :laugh: Fantastically spot on.