Fitness Blender

Anybody on here who uses fitness blender?

Replies

• doralim1990
    doralim1990 Posts: 76 Member
    Me me. I've been using their youtube program for 3 weeks before decided to purchase their 4 weeks lose body fat program. I am on my 5th day. I still skip some of the programmed workout and choose my own fave one (still from fitness blender tho).

I seriously couldnt keep up with their full workout , like i will skip a set of jump squat or stop before they hit the timing but overall better than doing nothing.
  • brookelynn2112
    brookelynn2112 Posts: 7 Member
    Me me. I've been using their youtube program for 3 weeks before decided to purchase their 4 weeks lose body fat program. I am on my 5th day. I still skip some of the programmed workout and choose my own fave one (still from fitness blender tho).

I seriously couldnt keep up with their full workout , like i will skip a set of jump squat or stop before they hit the timing but overall better than doing nothing.

I am on the 4th day of the free 5 day challenge. Im planning on purchasing on of their programs, but not sure which one yet. Im the same way. Sometime I have to take a breath and skip a set (or just do jumping jacks). Thoes squat jumps are brutal!
  • doralim1990
    doralim1990 Posts: 76 Member
    Yesssss omg sometimes half way of their workout i just want to cry my heart out. And I did some modification like i can't do a full burpees yet, so i did the slow burpees.

I wanted to purchase their 8 week fat loss program but they have weight lifting session which require a set of different dumbells and i dont have a dumbell at home.
  • brookelynn2112
    brookelynn2112 Posts: 7 Member
    Yesssss omg sometimes half way of their workout i just want to cry my heart out. And I did some modification like i can't do a full burpees yet, so i did the slow burpees.

I wanted to purchase their 8 week fat loss program but they have weight lifting session which require a set of different dumbells and i dont have a dumbell at home.

I wasn't able to do a full burpee either. But now I can start out doing the full burpee and about halfway through I switch to the slow. I only have one set of dumbells. I need to get more. I think the have a set at Walmart for like $15. But they only go up to 8 lbs