Music Motivation... For Weight Loss

Options
Music is a HUGE motivation for me. I'm listening to "Smellin' Coffee" by Chris Rice right now. Great morning song. Time to get off the couch, and push it.

I have so many others.

What MORNING songs do you listen to, to get you off of the bed / couch? OTHER songs.

Make it a great day! - Scott

Replies

• scott608
    scott608 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
  • niniundlapin
    niniundlapin Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I used to go to Zumba classes a lot before I moved to my current location, so most fast-beat Latin songs are morning boosters for me :smiley:
  • alicat1974
    alicat1974 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like to start with "This Too Will Pass" by OK GO, as it's a good get moving tune. The last song on any of my workout playlists is "Praise You" by Fat Boy Slim. It's super upbeat and very celebratory. It's like getting an 'attaboy' from my iPod for making it to the end of my time on the treadmill.
  • scott608
    Options
    alicat1974 wrote: »
    I like to start with "This Too Will Pass" by OK GO, as it's a good get moving tune. The last song on any of my workout playlists is "Praise You" by Fat Boy Slim. It's super upbeat and very celebratory. It's like getting an 'attaboy' from my iPod for making it to the end of my time on the treadmill.

I'll look them up!
  • scott608
    Options
    I used to go to Zumba classes a lot before I moved to my current location, so most fast-beat Latin songs are morning boosters for me :smiley:

Cool!