21 Day Fix Results??

Options
Hey everyone ! I am looking to buy the BeachBody 21 Day Fix program tomorrow and was just wondering what you guys thought about it as well as your results? My boyfriend and I are going to start it as soon as it gets here, but was just curious! Also any tips or help would be great! TIA! :smile:

Replies

• DomariDickinson
    Options
    Congrats on taking the next step on your journey! The 21 Day Fix is an AWESOME program that focuses on fitness AND nutrition (using portion control containers). Before I got pregnant I did a round of the 21 Day Fix and lost about 9 pounds and learned a lot about how to eat healthy. There are TONS of recipes and meal ideas on Pinterest and I highly recommend making your meal plan in advance (we do ours on Sunday) so that it's easier to stick to it as you go through the week.

Good luck on your journey and I look forward to seeing the results you get with the program! :)
  • a_bogan2
    a_bogan2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much ! I've thought about just doing meal prepping in general, because I have a very busy lifestyle. Constantly on the go ! But thank you so much! I can't wait to begin in it. :smile:
  • j_ross
    j_ross Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's a great program. Even with a busy lifestyle you can squeeze in the half hour workouts! Good Luck :)
  • a_bogan2
    Options
    Thank you !! :)
  • stephdavis777
    stephdavis777 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about trying the 21 Day Fix too! I hope you have great results, it seems like a very reasonable and healthy way to weight loss. Let me know how it goes! Good Luck
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    There are no 21 day fixes.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    barbi_jean wrote: »
    The 21 Day Fix is an excellent program!! It combines exercise and nutrition to ensure that if you follow the program, you will see results! Although results will vary, I lost 10 pounds while doing the 21 Day Fix. The portion control part of the program was a game changer for me. I signed up as a Beachbody coach after seeing such amazing results. So, if you need any help or have any questions, I can help.

I bet you can ;)
  • a_bogan2
    Options
    I'm thinking about trying the 21 Day Fix too! I hope you have great results, it seems like a very reasonable and healthy way to weight loss. Let me know how it goes! Good Luck

I'm extremely excited to try it ! You should definitely try it ! I'm planning on ordering mine tomorrow morning. But, I am not doing the Shakeology with it. Not sure how that will affect it. But, I just can't bring myself to spend the extra $100 for just a months worth of shakes. I have my all organic herbal protein shakes though ! :)
  • a_bogan2
    Options
    _benjammin wrote: »
    There are no 21 day fixes.

I'm fully aware. I understand that abs are made in the kitchen and that it takes self control. However, I lead a very busy life style which makes it hard to eat healthy while constantly on the go. Which is why I think this system is great! Not only does it take all guess work out of the equation, but it also teaches you portion control very simply. Which is something I've always struggled with. Either I'd eat too little or too much, healthy foods or not.
  • a_bogan2
    Options
    barbi_jean wrote: »
    The 21 Day Fix is an excellent program!! It combines exercise and nutrition to ensure that if you follow the program, you will see results! Although results will vary, I lost 10 pounds while doing the 21 Day Fix. The portion control part of the program was a game changer for me. I signed up as a Beachbody coach after seeing such amazing results. So, if you need any help or have any questions, I can help.

Of coarse ! I am sure I'm going to have some questions along the way ! That you for offering your help and I can't wait to start, and neither can my boyfriend ! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!