Fat looks more wobbly!

Options
Hey, ive been doing this for a little while now and while i've only lost a little bit today i noticed somethign pretty weird. I've been excercising a fair bit recently but on my way out of the gym the fat on my legs seemed to kinda wobble more than it used to as i walked.. which i thought kinda odd.. can anyone explain this?

Replies

• katkat987
    katkat987 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    are you sure its not just where you've lost weight and the skin is looser? Try some more toning and leg weight exercises
  • karlz87
    karlz87 Posts: 37
    Options
    i also thought the same
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    hahaha my daughter told me the same when i was walken guess we needa tone up since losing the fat that made em tough before ;-)
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    It takes more time for your skin to "shrink". You are putting 5 pounds of beans in a 10 pound bag...things have more room to move around.
  • fsugirl26
    fsugirl26 Posts: 207
    Options
    The same thing is going on with me!! I've lost 50 lbs over the past year, and my fat seems to jiggle waaaay more than it did 50 lbs ago!! I'm down 3 sizes and can finally wear a size 10, but I'm afraid to wear shorts because my thighs jiggle so much! It blows my mind because in college I was a size 12, had firm thighs and wore shorts with no problem. I'm sure on some level though, this is mostly psychological...

I'm just focusing on toning my muscles, moisturizing my skin, and drinking a ton of water to help my skin elasticity so the looser skin will shrink faster!