Skinny or healthy?

Options
The goal is not be skinny. The goal is the be fit, healthy, and happy. You can be skinny, but none of the latter and that's where I've been. I've had two pregnancies over the course of two years and my second pregnancy I had twins. It didn't take long for me to lose the weight, and don't get me wrong, I'm very lucky for that, but I never felt happy. I didn't eat very well. Most of the time I skipped meals and then would eat a large meal at the end of the day. I noticed I was always tired, run down, and depressed. I was on anti depressants for a while but I didn't like that I had to be on pills in order to be happy. I decided that I needed to make a change and have been trying to eat three meals a day, healthy meals that is ;) I'll try and cook some sort of veggie in each dinner meal and I'll go on a walk with my three children once a day. I feel so happy after my walks and more energized. I've put the anti depressants away and haven't felt a need for them as long ask stick to my goal. I don't eat as much junk food and I eat "cleanly" (no processed foods). Any one who needs some support add me!

Replies

• Vickilick
    Vickilick Posts: 81 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story!

It's great to hear you've found a way to eat healthy and exercise that works for you. Plus you get to spend some time with your children while doing it. :)