pretty new & looking for friends!

Options
Hi everyone, I joined the site about a week ago, and am looking for a little mutual encouragement/support along the way!

Katie

Replies

• DeeBee65
    DeeBee65 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Katie! I joined about a week ago too! I sent you a friend request :flowerforyou:
  • Kkirkland13
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it :)
    -Kerry : FLORIDA !
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Katie and DeeBee, feel free to add me. I always love new friends. I joined about 75 days or so ago and have been on my weight loss and healthy living and fitness mission since January.

Best of luck to you. MFP rocks. I'm not sure what I did before it. I know! I was on my own from January until I joined toward the end of March!
  • mac1990
    mac1990 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good luck Katie, we all can do this...
  • blueocean52811
    blueocean52811 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a week as well ladies! You can do it feel free to add if you'd like. Best of luck!!
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    Hi Katie, I'm Sarah! I have been on the site for a while but I'm new to the boards. I am sending you a friend request!
  • kurvykryst90
    Options
    hey i just rejoined because of not being able to log onto my old account. 19 lbs lost and 31 more to go! please add me :)
  • Crystal82186
    Crystal82186 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie! I'm Crystal and would really like some friends to help me out too! I love encouraging people, so if you'd like to be friends, that would be awesome!

Anyone else may add me as well! I'm looking for a little encouragement myself! :smile:
  • FloridaHellcat
    Options
    Hi Katie i'm new as well. welcome to the fight.
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site - feel free to add me if you like :-)