Muffin Pouch Gone By the 2nd...I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

Options
So, I just purchased a size 14 skirt from the gap which I am DturmenD to fit into by July 2nd. I am currently in an 18 or 16 depending on the cut. However, I have a muffin pouch from pregnancy weight that I gained while being pregnant with my son 22 months ago. It has taken me this long to finally motivate myself to start working out and eating right, and this skirt goal is a must (its my first short term goal in the process of achieving the long term). I want to wear the skirt with out a girdle on the 2nd and would love any suggestions on getting my pouch to slim down (food and excerise) and eventually GO AWAY!!!!!!!! Thank you in advance!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I find the eliptical machine to be the best at burning calories and helping me to shed weight quickly. It gives a good all over workout. I have been working at it since about Easter and I was able to get a pair of jeans on that a few weeks ago I couldn't even get buttoned! :) good luck.
  • almostfit400
    Options
    Congratulations on making the decision to do something to achieve the body you want. My suggestion is to keep your caloric intake around 1200-1500 and log in everything you eat. I'm going to assume you're doing that since you're here. If you have access to a gym do a variety of things for cardio so you do get bored and you keep your body challenged. I suggest you do 45-60 minutes of cardio 5-6 days a week. It does't matter if it's walking, biking, the eliptical or a combination of all three. Work up a good sweat! If you don't have access to a gym just walk! To challenge yourself you could walk 4 minutes and a light jog for 30 seconds or 1 minute and continue this for 45 minutes. Live in a highrise? Take the stairs. Yes, up and down as many times as you can. This is assuming you have no health issues that might interfere.

That pouch you spoke of is fat. You've got to burn that off through your cardio. Push yourself. Work hard. Did you know that when you work very very hard, your metabolism is still burning fat long after you stop exercising??? Put in the work, you will see the result of your effort. Don't forget to do some strength training twice a week to tone and tighten your body as you lose weight. There you have it!!! My two cents!!!
  • DturmenD
    DturmenD Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys!!!