I have LESS THAN 100 pounds to lose

Options
misscristie
misscristie Posts: 643 Member
I always feel funny when I think about posting topics in here. I always think "Wow Cristie, is that really a success? You have so much further to go."

When I started this journey, I would joke that I needed to lose a short, pudgy person - 180 pounds.

BUT, when I got on the scale this morning, I was super excited. I OFFICIALLY (as in multiple days of getting around the same number- steadily going down fractions of a pound) have LESS THAN 100 pounds to lose!

As of this morning, I have lost 83 pounds! YAHOOOOO!!!!!!!

Replies

• kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Hey thats awesome believe me I know its daunting when you have a long way to go..but take it from me..you can DO IT>
    I've lost 180ish now..and still 50ish to go but I know its possible just keep plugging away this is a new way to live life and its so much richer!
  • kathrynarnold
    Options
    Woot! You go girl! =)
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That is a major milestone! Very happy for you and proud of all the hard work and dedication it took to get to this point.
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That is so great! I can totally relate! I had 250 lbs to lose and I've lost 140 of it, and buy I am celebrating my butt off when I have less than 100 to go, and which is only about 10 lbs from now! We congrats to you!!!! You we can and will do this!!!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    That is so awesome!
  • MyBeautyIsSkinDeep
    Options
    Now that is great!!! Iam soooooo proud of you!!! And what is soooooooooooo GREAT
    YOU DID IT!!! YOU DID IT!!!! YAY YAY YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! sending you a big hug:flowerforyou:
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!! Congrats on your hard work! I can't wait for that day. :smile:
  • lizhipwell
    lizhipwell Posts: 70
    Options
    That is so inspiring to hear! Really motivates me! I am super super happy for you! Wow! That is quite an achievement!
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    that is a huge accomplishment! Congrats, and keep it up, every bit counts and your doing awesome :)
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That IS an accomplishment!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    I am so glad that this "success stories" thread exists! I'm not sure I could do it every day if I didn't have people like you to prove that if (s)he did it, I CAN TOO!!

Congrats on your success and good luck on the remainder of the journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!