Need VERY SUPPORTIVE friends!!

Options
aim2lose
aim2lose Posts: 101 Member
I have been a member a very short while but find that I keep falling into the same old patterns of not getting out and moving more and not following a healthy eating plan. I have my best friend at my side daily (my dog) but find I need more, much more. Have lost the weight before (though shy of my goal) but it is continually creeping up and I cannot stay motivated. Needing those supportive friends who understand the struggles.

Replies

• CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you want! :) We all need support!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I LOVEEEEE being supportive and motivating! Hahah

Feel free to add me! It's fun to keep others motivated because in the long run it helps keep me determined too!
  • Time2BSkinny
    Options
    Just sent you a request =]
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Just stay with it and it will happen. Eventually, once you get out there and become more active, it takes on a life of its own. You wont be able to hold yourself back. Friend request on its way.
  • ljaglady
    ljaglady Posts: 39
    Options
    I'd love to be a support system!!! Lol I have found that if you set myfitnesspal as your homepage and check it in the morning, you are much more likely to behave and get out and do something all day! Just a thought!
  • DeeBee65
    DeeBee65 Posts: 8
    Options
    Request sent!! :flowerforyou:
  • suniskys
    suniskys Posts: 23
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • thadreamer
    thadreamer Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I will support you... Feel free to add me
  • gweccles
    gweccles Posts: 7
    Options
    Request sent :)
  • loopylis
    loopylis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Requst sent :) We all need support xx
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have the same problems! Feel free to add me too! The thing I love about MFP is that we can have a support network out there :) We can help eachother through...in my experience we all have "up" and "down" days! You can do it!