New here - 22.5 down, 90ish to go

Options
Just found this site. I started on my journey a little over 7 weeks ago. My husband and I joined Anytime Fitness. It's just a mile away so no excuses. I've been working out 6 mornings a week (cardio) by myself and every night with my husband (part cardio, part circuit training). We've been watching our food but haven't been too harsh there. I can see on the scale that I'm losing but still don't notice a difference, and no one else has noticed so that's a little frustrating. Both of my children graduate in 2017, one from high school and one from college so one goal is to look great for those. I was researching FitBits last night and saw this site mentioned so thought I'd check it out. Anything that helps with this is a good thing, right?

Replies

• zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Keep at it and people will notice! You are doing great!
  • rodriguezruby9389
    Options
    awesome, keep it up :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You're doing brilliantly, well done :]
    It's good you've got the support of your husband too! Sometimes it's a real help just to have someone do it with you! It took me around 3 months before I personally started noticing small differences but I'm noticing new things more and more as time goes on. These things take time, just know that you're getting fitter, healthier and leaner and your body and mind is thanking you for it!
  • patesq
    patesq Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement - it helps. It is huge to have my husband joining in - there have been nights that one or the other of us would have skipped but never both on the same night, at least so far. I realized this morning that I've been to the gym 99 times since we started. Hubby ordered a Fitbit for me as an early birthday present last night - can't wait to start tracking activity more accurately.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    patesq wrote: »
    Thanks for the encouragement - it helps. It is huge to have my husband joining in - there have been nights that one or the other of us would have skipped but never both on the same night, at least so far. I realized this morning that I've been to the gym 99 times since we started. Hubby ordered a Fitbit for me as an early birthday present last night - can't wait to start tracking activity more accurately.

You are doing fantastically, congratulations to both of you!