Taking control of my life

Hi everyone,

I started my life control journey on September 1st. My starting weight is 292. My goal is to me the healthiest I can be.

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Perfect goal :]
    Wishing you the very best of luck.
  • RashunaBelton
    RashunaBelton Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you so much!
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Good for you, wishing you lots of luck !!!
  • Welcome. Do not give up, not even if you fail a few times. Keep picking yourself back up and start over.

You CAN do this! :)

• ErvinaLoses
    ErvinaLoses Posts: 8 Member
    Welcome :) Wishing you the best of luck!

• pltjess
    pltjess Posts: 101 Member
    You've got this! It'll be a rocky road, but all it requires is a bit of motivation and persistence. Keep pushing through even when the going gets tough!
  • joesan04
    joesan04 Posts: 4 Member
    Good luck!
  • tytreja
    tytreja Posts: 3 Member
    Good luck its a journey but we're all on it together it helps to remember that when it gets rough:)
  • rosej31
    rosej31 Posts: 189 Member
    Good Luck!
  • meghaabraham
    meghaabraham Posts: 134 Member
    Goodluck girl! We're all in this together :)
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    I started my second journey on September 1st. I have done this once before. I just didn't stick to it. Always remember, if you had a bad day don't give up. That is just one day. Tomorrow will be better. You got this!!!
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 277 Member
    You can do this!! Congrats on starting your journey! It will be a process that will take some time. Trust your program and stick to the 3 keys of fitness: Nutrition, Exercise, and Support. Feel free to add me.
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Don't quit. It's so easy to.
    Don't. :)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Congratulations on taking that first step to a new you. ;-)

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" ~ Lao-Tzu
  • 2015fitnessmode
    2015fitnessmode Posts: 21 Member
    Thats a great goal! Im 5'2 216lbs i was 229 in june. Feel like I havent lost much in the last few weeks. Just praying I didnt gain. MFP is the best tool to help with this journey. If I can get motivated to workout more I'd be doing much better. I have low vitamin d so my energy is low and im tired alot so i take a supplement. I can def tell the difference when i miss one. I hope you reach your healthy, good luck on this journey
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Welcome to MFP. Go get it!
  • SophiePhalange
    SophiePhalange Posts: 5 Member
    Good luck! I know you can do this.
  • skeeblue8
    skeeblue8 Posts: 27 Member
    Best of luck you can do it!!!!
  • Purplebee89
    Purplebee89 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm not going to wish you good luck because it's not about luck. Instead, I'll wish you strength, persistence, patience, and lots of self-love! You can do this!!!