In their 30s and need to loose 30 or more?

Options

Replies

• 07KatieP13
    07KatieP13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and I've got 44 pounds to lose hopefully by February! I'm starting tomorrow and would really like some friends on here to help keep me motivated. Everyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • jesha00
    jesha00 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'd enjoy losing 30lbs!! Seems like an overstretch for me though :/
  • shianeg
    shianeg Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    @beckarah182 your not the only one on the walk of shame.. Guilty here. The more I thought about wanting to lose weight the more I ate.
  • shianeg
    Options
    @jessica well let's try to get our sexy back! I'm trying to lose 40 by June fingers crossed.
  • shianeg
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who has already started losing their weight and who are closer to their goals! Fustrating on my end cause I'm only at day 2 and haven't lost anything
  • turaais
    turaais Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You got this! Just don't give up and keep on going. Your body is still adjusting. Best bet from personal experience: weigh at the end of every week, always in the morning. Weight fluctuates all day every day and it can be disappointing and...well...ugh/blah. Trust me on this one. Progress doesn't happen overnight
  • turaais
    turaais Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and I've got 44 pounds to lose hopefully by February! I'm starting tomorrow and would really like some friends on here to help keep me motivated. Everyone feel free to add me :smile:

Me too! Let's get this done!!
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I've begun to be patient and am beginning to understand life style change. It's been working for me. I've always been over weight and used crash diets, no more of that for me! I got this now! Exercise has become a daily need. Just need to stop eating crap and up my fruits,veg and water. Slow changes.
  • blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    36 here and have lost about 25lbs already have 30lbs left to lose. Add me if ya want. Mom of 2 boys as well.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    30 and need to lose 70+
    Send me a Freind request (with a message) if you want
  • boricua3177
    boricua3177 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm 38....although my MFP tracker says I lost 27lbs it is actually closer to 35lbs (I never corrected my starting weight...gah!). I still need to lose about another 35lbs to be where I want to be.

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • PMA150
    PMA150 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and have about 65 pounds to lose. I'd be happy to have some friends to share motivation with.
  • arialb122
    arialb122 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I could have written this post myself, because I am in the exact same boat. It would be great to have some friends dealing with similar challenges!
  • dogcatac
    dogcatac Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    same... lost 25 mid summer, hurt my shoulder and have been out since. getting back into it this week. 40 more to lose to get to where i want to be 20ish to my first goal. loving meal prep and heavy lifting.
  • icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hey I will be 34 on Wedneaday and I have 30pounds to lose
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi im about to be 35! I lost 30 so far and 80 more to go!
  • stapark
    stapark Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    shianeg wrote: »
    So I'm 32 and I'm 179 lbs ...( I ll just round that to 180 ) I've been overweight through out my 20s. Work, grad school, raising a kid, other personal issues took a priority in my life and it led to stress and unmotivated me to lose weight . But now I'm 32 and trying to it together and loose 40 plus lbs. who else on here is in their 30s (man or woman) needing to lose more then 30 ? Let's do it
    Im finding there's never a good time to start, I started tracking calories and being more active about 6 weeks ago but I am having a hard time diving into it. Kids, house projects, work...it's never ending! Feel free to add me, anyone.

• Acw08338
    Acw08338 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello all my MyFitnessPal friends. I made a group, Get Fit, Get Happy! Everyone come join we can help each other.
  • command_zed
    command_zed Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I am 38 years old and at my heaviest—I want to lose 40-50lbs. It is the first time in my life that it often seems impossible to change my aging body and to stay motivated. I lost 40lbs two years ago by working my *kitten* off, then I got married and got lazy.

I am trying to stay confident with knowing that if I reach my goal, I will feel 28 :)
  • miatch
    miatch Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 38 years old and at my heaviest—I want to lose 40-50lbs. It is the first time in my life that it often seems impossible to change my aging body and to stay motivated. I lost 40lbs two years ago by working my *kitten* off, then I got married and got lazy.

I am trying to stay confident with knowing that if I reach my goal, I will feel 28 :)

True that! Crazy how much younger & overall better I feel when I'm under 200 lb. After I got married, feels like I'm working harder. ha ha!