100 days of health

Options
30 days is when you create a new habit, but imagine 100 days of being healthy and what you can achieve. I decided to start this journey and would love for others to join, inspire and motivate one another! Who is ready to take on the challenge?

Replies

• orlandorodriguez0624
    Options
    Only 100 days? I am taking on the lifetime challenge, not only for my health, but also because shopping for size 54 jeans is difficult and I want to shop for size 42's again. I will join you if you allow me to.
  • roxannechantelle
    roxannechantelle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, the issue I have is consistency so I will be consistent for 100 days and then this will lead to a healthier long term plan. Most definitely join me!
  • orlandorodriguez0624
    Options
    I have found out the making your workout clothes a mental trigger helps. Every time I put them on I have defeated laziness, excuses, and cannot take them back off until my daily goal has been met.
  • roxannechantelle
    roxannechantelle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Working out for me is something I really enjoy it's just ensuring my diet is on track. I have had mince and vegetables tonight and eaten clean all day with no carbs and high lean protein. But now all I want to do is eat something sweet. I won't let it get the better of me and I will go to bed feeling satisfied that I didn't give in on my first day
  • orlandorodriguez0624
    orlandorodriguez0624 Posts: 7 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    As Elliot Hulse had once said "going from filet mignon to a hot dog is horrible", but then I go to broscience on YouTube to feel better about my workouts and food. I am not enjoying the sudden shift in food types, but I have lost 5 lbs in two weeks from eating healthy cardboard and bodybuilding. You are doing good and will only do better.