Hi everyone and happy new year!

Options
I am new to this site and would like to hear motivational stories from young adults like myself! I am looking to loose 50+ pounds in one year! Please help me stay on track and keep me motivated

Replies

• sarrie74
    Options
    I am new to this site and would like to hear motivational stories from young adults like myself! I am looking to loose 50+ pounds in one year! Please help me stay on track and keep me motivated
  • tamlom
    tamlom Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi Sarri,

Happy New Year!:drinker: :drinker:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarrie!

I lost 53 pounds in 6 months, so it can be done! :smile:

Welcome & good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You can do this! I have fallen off the wagon so many times and yet still ..here I am.....and ready to keep loosing the weight! I started MFP in March...and have lost weight right up till the holidays.. minor 5 lb setback thanks to Christmas break but still hanging on ready to finish off the rest of my 50 goal!
  • tfowler1
    Options
    Hey, just joined today. It's great to see so many people with such ambitious goals! Good luck to you all. Making the first steps to become aware and make a plan is fantastic!

While I have a somewhat small weight loss goal, I'm hoping to start a trend of healthy living and good dieting. I want to feel fit and energized for everyday. I want to WANT to take the stairs. I want to feel good about going for a run with friends or playing football in the snow, and not get winded. I look forward to the day when I look into the mirror and say, "I'm really happy with how I look! I feel great and I feel sexy!"

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!! I'm really happy to be a part of a community of support and positive goals! We can do it!