10 months later... down 56lbs

Options
This first picture is from last summer July 29th 2010, I was about 6 weeks post partum after my son. I was at the gym looking redonkulous.. Only I would post a picture this horrible on the internet. hahaha I still have the purple tights, but they're big on me now. Same tights in both pictures.

[img]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb403/daniellesmith85/july292010.jpg[img/] this second pic was taken yesterday 154lbs FINALLY at a healthy BMI for the first time in my adult life. Feeling fantabulous, about 20lbs to go.[/img]]

Replies

• crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    can't open the pics, sorry
  • fnm101
    fnm101 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    hey, you might have to copy and paste all of the link except the end part in brackets [ ]
  • fnm101
    fnm101 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    great work!!! please share your strategies
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    me neither
  • krissy_tee
    krissy_tee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great! :)
  • jezirus
    jezirus Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    you look great!! wonderful job!!
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Options
    Try putting the [img/] before and after the pic
  • d_smith85
    d_smith85 Posts: 94
    Options
    sorry I really suck at this!! ugh, every time I post a pic I fail miserably lol

july292010.jpg
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    thanks fnm101! Wow, such an amazing difference!!!! You look fantastic. The first pic cracked me up! You look like a person that knows how to have fun!!!! Congrats :smile:
  • d_smith85
    Options
    9dcdf9b6.jpg
  • d_smith85
    Options
    sorry about all the comlications, I definetly have fun! :)
  • d_smith85
    Options
    When I started after my son was born I just cut back my calories, most of it was exercise, it took me a while to lose the first 10lbs. This this past year after christmas, I really hammered down. I started working out 6 days a week. Religiously monitoring my calories, and making healthier choices. I still eat "bad food" sometimes, but my cheat days are fewer and further between. I don't let food control my life anymore.. I have grown to absolutely love working out. I did slim in 6, then turbofire, and now I'm working on my 3rd week if Insanity. I'm loving the results. I feel great!
  • ItsNever2L8
    ItsNever2L8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Being brand new to the site it's very inspiring to see so many people achieving their goals....keep up the good work!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Wonderful!! :flowerforyou:
  • CallieCrocker
    Options
    you look OUTSTANDING!! way to go!
  • tezarozaboza
    tezarozaboza Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done you look amazing

Terri xx
  • d_smith85
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I feel amazing!!
  • mrsfeuer
    mrsfeuer Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! I hope in 10 months to have gotten half as far as you have. You look great!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Girl you look awesome!!! way to go:drinker:
  • swimtaxi
    swimtaxi Posts: 20
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!