Here a week and a half!

Options
I joined MFP a week and a half ago! I LOVE it, the support is amazing, and it works. I've lost 4 pounds in that time. There is no secret, or complexed code to losing the weight it is without a doubt calories in calories out!!!
I feel healthy, strong and more alert already. Reading other forums I've learned so much from everyone and the profound part is everyone is so willing to share. There are NO haters here, just frabjous supporters... I can't wait to put me before and after pictures up.

Truly glad to be here on MFP

Replies

• 15off
    15off Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome..and you GO girl..great start!
  • ladybugz_247
    ladybugz_247 Posts: 120
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Congrats! I'm loving this site too.. its so easy to use and the best part of it is that is really works =) Have a great day..
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Fantastic start! You're going to love this. The more you lose the more you want to...it's addicting!! There are plenty of bumps in the road, so don't lose faith when they come, just reach out to us and we'll help you through it.
  • wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I found this site a month ago and have loved and logged in every day I love reading the blogs and the message boards. The old saying you cant teach an old dogs new tricks is a lie cause I learn something new tricks ( ways of changing eating habits) everyday here.

If your looking for a friend to share encouragement you can add me.
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome and we all love mfp too :D Btw......wwhite94 is a great buddy to have and very supportive!
  • tab143
    tab143 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This is my 8th day and I already LOVE this site! I cannot remember if I ever posted here when I joined, but I would love some friends to help me on my journey. I have a long way to go and my family is not as supportive as I had hoped they would be. Please add me as your friend if you are willing to be a support for me during good times as well as tough times. Also, what so you think about my allowing access to others to see my daily calorie intake? I am very apprehensive about doing so. Talk to me please!
  • liquidjem
    liquidjem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    welcome, and great start!
  • jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The support you'll receive from this site is great. I love reading the message boards and learning about different foods and activities that can help me as I make this long journey. Even when I get frustrated, I know that I have lots of support from my MFP friends. Feel free to add me for additional support when you need it.:wink: