younger guys? :/

Options
No I'm not trying to be a *kitten* or a weirdo.. It's just a lot of older guys want to talk to me thinking I'm like 20-29 when really I'm not.

Replies

• Hala2000hmh
    Hala2000hmh Posts: 29 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    If you want me to add you just ask or push that friend button :smile:
    Girls can add to :smiley:
    I love New friends!!, anytime and any age I just felt like I needed to clarify that so it wouldn't be inappropriate, because talking to men almost my fathers age is different. 18 year olds would probably be better than 48 years
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    So how old are you? Just don't accept friend requests you aren't keen on.
  • Hala2000hmh
    Options
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Why would 18 year old male friends be better than 48 year old ones? Surely the 48 year old men have had more years to build up a better knowledge around fitness and health.
    And why only men?

Did this place become a dating site over night?
  • Hala2000hmh
    Options
    Oh no no..the point i was trying to make was exactly the opposite, I've had a lot of guys flirt with me and the age difference was inappropriate.. I have plenty of friends of every age, gender ect. And I adore them all, and we motivate each other. I just wanted to clarify that im younger and I have respect for age differences. I'd friend anyone who needs support, but I want everyone to know (more guys because of past confusions) to know that I am younger.
    Why would 18 year old male friends be better than 48 year old ones? Surely the 48 year old men have had more years to build up a better knowledge around fitness and health.
    And why only men?

• catt952
    catt952 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    Options
    Oh no no..the point i was trying to make was exactly the opposite, I've had a lot of guys flirt with me and the age difference was inappropriate.. I have plenty of friends of every age, gender ect. And I adore them all, and we motivate each other. I just wanted to clarify that im younger and I have respect for age differences. I'd friend anyone who needs support, but I want everyone to know (more guys because of past confusions) to know that I am younger.
    And why only men?

Since your profile, has your age visible; they obviously already know & just don't care!