Mfp changed my daily calories

Options
Calories used to be 1200 and has now changed to 1670 or something. Is this my new intake to maintain my current weight? Also won't let me choose a lower goal.

Replies

• lukos05
    lukos05 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    If you update your weight, amount you want to lose, or how much you plan on exercising per week, MFP recalculates your calorie goals. I had the same, 'What the-' moment.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Did you change your weight? Or did you tell it that you wanted to maintain now instead of losing?
  • lyndsayspoolio
    lyndsayspoolio Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Changed my weight but it won't let me set a lower goal, all the options are to gain weight. Suppose it just means I am a good weight now and to maintain rather than lose anymore?
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Male or female? Height and weight?
  • lyndsayspoolio
    lyndsayspoolio Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Female 5ft 3 and 105lbs have been a lot lighter before but suppose this is a good weight now since it won't let me make a new goal
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    you definitely dont need to lose any weight.

its put you at maintenance
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity....

If MFP hadn't made this change for you, would you have wanted to lose more weight? How low were you planning to go?

You weigh the same as my daughter who is 4'10" and is always told at her annual check up that her weight is perfect for her height and frame.
  • jdleanna
    jdleanna Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    If you get any lower than 105 you'd be underweight, which is why MFP has you at maintenance.