No Longer Obese :>

Options
skyytlz
skyytlz Posts: 30 Member
So I am a little late on my SV but better late than never :P

So about a year and a half ago, I decided it was the right time to lose weight. I moved in with a friend, and began feeling my clothes fit a little looser, and when I weighed myself, I was 215. I hated myself. that isn't my highest. I am thinking I was about 220 but I can't guarentee.

anyways, I was able to get myself down to 196 just by cutting my portions down a bit, and working a physical job. I was fired from the job, and stalled for a year. I didn;t go to my old eating habits but i didn't continue with good ones. for a year, I jumped between 194-198. until about february (probably more like june that I actually started caring more...) but anyways, these photos are me, in february at 196 and me in august at 176. I am no longer "obese". yay :>

oh and for a NSV. I just realised I haven't had to ask for T3s or anyother back medication in a year!!! woo. not a single öut of work day due to back pain.

anyways... the pictures, I hope they work :P

February.jpg

August.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!